OKTE, a.s., carries out the central invoicing of fees related to the operation of the system and related activities for the Subjects of Settlement pursuant to § 37 section 4 letter c) point 2 of the Act No. 251/2012 Coll. on energy and on alteration and amendment to certain laws (The Act on Energy Sector). OKTE, a.s. operates according to the Act on Energy sector, the Act No. 250/2012 Coll. on Regulation of Network Industries (The Act on Regulation), in the extent according to the Ordinance of the Regulatory Office for Network Industries No. 24/2013 Coll. determining the internal electricity market rules and internal gas market rules (Market Rules) and the OKTE, a.s., Operation Order (Operation Order). Business activity listed above is regulated and is liable to price regulation of the Regulatory Office for Network Industries.
Central invoicing applies to system services and system operation fees that are levied upon the end-use of electricity. The end-use for each individual intake (consumption) and uptake (delivery) points involves:
- end-use of electricity consumers connected to the grid,
- end-use of electricity consumers connected via a direct line,
- other own electricity consumption of electricity producer,
- own consumption of electricity during electricity generation that was consumed from the system.
The payment for system services and system operation is not charged to electricity producer upon consumption of electricity for the purpose of pumping in pumped-storage power stations and upon own consumption during electricity generation that is not consumed from the grid the electricity generation equipment is connected to.
OKTE, a.s., performs:
- Evaluation of the data on
- consumption of electricity by end-consumers connected to the transmission system,
- consumption of electricity by end-consumers connected to the distribution system,
- consumption of electricity by end-consumers via a direct line,
- other electricity producers' own consumption of electricity,
- own consumption of electricity during electricity generation that was consumed from the grid
- Disclosure of data to electricity market participants in order to invoice for the amount of electricity that is subject to
- tariff for system services,
- tariff for system operation,
- Invoicing the Subjects of Settlement for
- tariffs for system services (TSS),
- tariff for system operation (TPS).
An electricity supplier not being a subject of settlement shall be charged by the subject of settlement that took the responsibility for his imbalance. An electricity producer is obliged to provide data on generated electricity and electricity consumption to OKTE, a.s., and pay fees for TSS and TPS via the subject of settlement that took the responsibility for his imbalance. Local distribution system operator is obliged to pass OKTE, a.s., measured or alternatively determined data on electricity consumption, supply, and losses in the system and; if the operator is also electricity supplier, it shall pay fees for TSS and TPS via the subject of settlement. OKTE, a.s., provides invoicing data to the subject of settlement.