New OKTE, a.s. Operation Order (effective from 1st January 2022)
Change of OKTE, a.s. Operation Order approved by the Regulatory Office for Network Industries will become effective on 1st January 2022. The new version includes:
- clarifications of the content of the data provision agreement,
- adjustments in connection with the cancellation of fare invoicing for isolated grids,
- supplementation of the right of OKTE, a.s. to withdraw from the imbalance settlement agreement,
- setting the conditions for the possibility of issuing a billing invoice on the 1st working day after the advance is due, if the advance is not paid by the due date,
- adjustments in the invoicing of remuneration for the activity of the electricity purchaser,
- adjustments in diagram registration,
- changes in formula used for the cent balancing algorithm,
- unifying the procedure for requesting the return of the financial security,
- further modifications and improvements arising from practical application of the Operation Order
The decision on the change of OKTE, a.s. Operation Order is available in Slovak language here.
The consolidated version of OKTE, a.s. Operation Order effective from 1st January 2022 is available in Slovak language here.