Exchange of client certificates for the system XMtrade®/RRM on 21 July 2020Show all
During the service outage on 21th of July 2020 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM) is planned the exchange of client certificates XMtrade RRM - PSEUDONYM and XMtrade RRM TEST - PSEUDONYM.
- Changes include only certificates, not the certification authority
- This change affects only users who report data to the systems XMtrade®/RRM via automated interfaces.
- The change does not refer to users who report data via web portal.
- The system XMtrade®/RRM will use new certificate from 10:00 PM.
- The public part of certificates are available here.
In the case of problem please contact the technical support with a problem description on email@example.com, or call the hotline: +421 917 400 600.