Exchange of client certificates for XMtrade®/ISZO and XMtrade®/ISOT systems on 16 July 2019Show all
The exchange of client certificates XMtrade ISZO - PSEUDONYM and XMtrade ISOT - PSEUDONYM is planned during the service outage on 16 July 2019 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM).
- Changes include only certificates, not the certification authority.
- This change affects only users who report data to the systems XMtrade®/ISZO and XMtrade®/ISOT via automated interfaces.
- The change does not refer to users who report data via web portal.
- The systems XMtrade®/ISZO and XMtrade®/ISOT will use new certificates from 16 July 2019, 10:00 PM.
- The public part of certificates are available here.
Exchange of certificates XMtrade ISZO TEST - PSEUDONYM and XMtrade ISOT TEST - PSEUDONYM in testing environments takes place on 9 July 2019 during the service outage (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM).
We hereby inform that systems XMtrade®/ISZO and XMtrade®/ ISOT will not be available on 16 July 2019, from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
In case of problems contact the technical support with a problem description on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the hotline: +421 917 400 600.