Exchange of client certificates for XMtrade®/RRM system on 5 September 2017Show all
The exchange of client certificates XMtrade RRM – PSEUDONYM and XMtrade RRM TEST - PSEUDONYM is planned during the service outage on 5 September 2017 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM):
- Changes include only certificates, not the certification authority.
- This change affects only users who report data to the XMtrade®/RRM system via automated interfaces.
- This change does not refer to users who report data via web portal.
- XMtrade®/RRM system will use new certificates as from 5 September 2017, 10:00 PM.
- The public part of certificates are available here.
We hereby inform that systems XMtrade®/ISZO, XMtrade®/ ISOT, XMtrade®/ISOM and XMtrade®/RRM will not be available on 5 September 2017, from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
In case of any issues please contact the technical support with the issue description on firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call the hotline: +421 917 400 600.