Exchange of client certificates for the system XMtrade®/RRM on 20 September 2016Show all
During the service outage on 20 September 2016 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM) is planned the exchange of client certificates XMtrade RRM - PSEUDONYM and XMtrade RRM TEST - PSEUDONYM.
- Changes include only certificates, not the certification authority
- This change affects only users who report data to the systems XMtrade®/RRM via automated interfaces.
- The change does not refer to users who report data via web portal.
- The system XMtrade®/RRM will use new certificate from September 20th 2016, 10:00 PM.
- The public part of certificates are available here.
We hereby inform that systems
XMtrade®/ISZO, XMtrade®/ ISOT,
XMtrade®/ISOM and XMtrade®/RRM will not be
available on September 20th 2016, from 7:00 PM to 10:00
In the case of problem please contact the technical support with a problem description on firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call the hotline: +421 917 400 600.