Exchange of client certificates for XMtrade®/ISZO and XMtrade®/ISOT systems on 6 September 2016Show all
The exchange of client certificates XMtrade ISZO - PSEUDONYM and XMtrade ISOT - PSEUDONYM is planned during the service outage on 6 September 2016 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM).
- Changes include only certificates, not the certification authority.
- This change affects only users who report data to the systems XMtrade®/ISZO and XMtrade®/ISOT via automated interfaces.
- The change does not refer to users who report data via web portal.
- The systems XMtrade®/ISZO and XMtrade®/ISOT will use new certificates from 6 September 2016, 10:00 PM.
- The public part of certificates are available here.
Exchange of certificates XMtrade ISZO TEST - PSEUDONYM and XMtrade ISOT TEST - PSEUDONYM in testing environments takes place on 30 August 2016 during the service outage (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM).
We hereby inform that systems XMtrade®/ISZO,
XMtrade®/ ISOT, XMtrade®/ISOM and
XMtrade®/RRM will not be available on 6 September 2016,
from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
In case of problems contact the technical support with a problem description on email@example.com,
or call the hotline: +421 917 400 600.